Senior Move Management in Seattle
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Seattle offers services for senior customers to create a customized moving experience based on each person’s individual needs.
Our Senior Move Management services provide a range of support for individuals and families. Every move is tailored to the requirements of each customer. We understand the emotional and physical challenges created by changes associated with downsizing and relocating. The Senior Move Management services can greatly reduce the stress caused by this move.
- Coordinate the entire relocation through a single contact person.
- Develop a workable floor plan and timeline.
- Assist with decisions on what items to keep, give to family or friends, sell, donate or dispose of.
- Arrange for auctions, estate sales and charity donations.
- Coordinate with retirement community managers.
- Work with real estate agents to prepare home for sale.
- Help with transferring utilities, changing mailing address, and referring cleaning services.
Packing, Moving, & Unpacking
- Professionally pack and label boxes and personal belongings.
- Serve as a source for all boxes and packing supplies.
- Provide expert moving services throughout the entire move.
- Unpack boxes and set up belongings at the new residence.
- Arrange and set up furniture, pictures and even make beds.
Questions To Consider
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has always lived by THE GRANDMA RULE®, which says to treat everyone the way you would want your grandma treated.
Our Senior Move Management service does exactly that. But there are other movers in the Seattle area who offer similar services for seniors. Before you agree to anything, make sure you have asked all the right questions.
- Are you insured and licensed?
- Do you charge by the hour or by the project?
- Do you offer free moving quotes?
- Will you provide a written contract?
- Are you a member of the National Association of Move Managers?
- How is billing arranged?
- Will a person be on-site to manage movers on move day?
- Do you help with organizing, sorting and downsizing?
- Can you arrange for the disposal of unwanted items through auctions, estate sales, consignment or charitable donations?
This service supports our mission to be the Movers Who Care in the Seattle area. We can turn what could be a monumental task into a very positive experience.
Want to know how much it would cost to make your move a lot easier?