Benefits to You: Using a Seattle Corporate Relocation Company
Deciding what company to hire for office moving can be difficult. You want to hire professionals who care about your business as much as you do.
When selecting movers in the Seattle metro area, be sure to ask questions about their experience moving businesses. Ask what companies they have moved. Find out if previous clients were happy with their experience.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Seattle uses effective move planning to minimize move times and offer less interruption to your business.
We also offer:
- Extensively trained movers who are courteous and work in uniform
- Clean and well-equipped trucks
- Free on-site moving quotes for moving and packing services
- Move orientation with packing and labeling guidelines for employees
- (if you choose to have them do it themselves)
- Packing and unpacking services – we do as much or as little as you need
- Competitively priced moving boxes and packing supplies
- Experience handling computers and other office equipment
- Safety is a priority. We make sure property management is aware that we will be in the building. We find out if there are specifications or rules we need to follow. And we pad walls, door frames, and elevators.
To building managers:
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Seattle is very comfortable working with commercial management companies. We will not only follow your rules and guidelines for any type of move, but we’ll also have a move manager on-site for you to contact at any time should you have any questions or concerns. As trusted professionals, we understand the importance of two core factors of moving:
- Protection. No one wants their facility damaged as tenants move in and out.
- Respect. We understand the importance of respecting your other tenants. We offer moves after hours and on weekends for your convenience.
Want to know how much it would cost to move your business?